Sunday 27 May 2012

Constructing coursed to enhance learning. Activity three: Developmental ideas (further information)

Well -back again! Ideas for the development of my proposed module have been rolling around in my mind. Resourcing required; dedicated time to research and write the module...probably realistically this is a full weeks work, so say 36 hours. I may need to contact the EDC for support to insert different activities into my module, so maybe include another eight hours for me spent doing that plus four hours of their time educating me on how to do this = twelve more hours so 48 hours preparation time in total so far. I will need to search current literature so have access to the databases such as Cinhal and Cochrane plus books in print so will need good distance library support -fortunately this is already in place through the OP library and I am familiar with how to search databases and critique research. This does take time however. Time to do this will be included in my initial 36 hours. I will need someone to read over my module and the resources included for me, say four hours of their time, and to bounce my ideas off, so an other couple of hours = 54 hours in total. I will need to ensure that all my APA is correct both intext and in the Reference list. I will need to ensure that all any links I insert into the module work. Apart from that, with the knowledge I have so far of the subject and my skeleton course outline, I should be good to write the module. My module will then have to be approved by the course coordinator, the Year coordinator and as previoulsly mentioned, not only the staff at OP but also the team at CPIT, in addition to all the processes previously mentioned for inclusion in the Programme Document.

No comments:

Post a Comment